1. Ahmadi MH, Nazari MA, Ghasempour R, Madah H, Shafii MB, Ahmadi MA. Thermal Conductivity Ratio Prediction of A l 2 O 3 /water Nanofluid by Applying Connectionist Methods. Colloids Surfaces A Physicochem Eng Asp. 2018; 541: 154-164 .
2. Ahmadi MH, Ahmadi MA, Nazari MA, Mahian O, Ghasempour R. A proposed model to predict thermal conductivity ratio of Al2O3/EG nanofluid by applying least squares support vector machine (LSSVM) and genetic algorithm as a connectionist approach. J Therm Anal Calorim. 2018; 1–11.
3. Ahmadi MH, Mirlohi A, Nazari MA, Ghasempour R. A review of thermal conductivity of various nanofluids. J Mol Liq. 2018; 265: 181-188.
4. Nazari MA, Ghasempour R, Ahmadi MH, Heydarian G, Shafii MB. Experimental investigation of graphene oxide nanofluid on heat transfer enhancement of pulsating heat pipe. Int Commun Heat Mass Transf. 2018; 91: 90–94.
5. Alhuyi Nazari M, Ahmadi MH, Ghasempour R, Shafii MB. How to improve the thermal performance of pulsating heat pipes: A review on working fluid. Renew Sustain Energy Rev. 2018; 91: 630–638.
6. Akbarianrad N, Mohammadian F, Alhuyi Nazari M, Rahbani Nobar B. Applications of nanotechnology in endodontic: A Review. Nanomed J. 2018; 5(3): 121–126.
7. Atai M, Pahlavan A, Moin N. Nano-porous thermally sintered nano silica as novel fillers for dental composites. Dent Mater. 2012; 28(2): 133–145.
8. Cremar L, Gutierrez J, Martinez J, Materon LA, Gilkerson R, Xu F, Lozano K. Development of antimicrobial chitosan based nanofiber dressings for wound healing applications. Nanomed J. 2018; 5(1): 6–14.
9. Ghasemi SM, Dormanesh B, Hosseini Abari A, Aliasghari A, Farahnejad Z. Comparative characterization of silver nanoparticles synthesized by spore extract of Bacillus subtilis and Geobacillus stearothermophilus. Nanomed J. 2018; 5(1): 46–51.
10. Pirtarighat S, Ghannadnia M, Baghshahi S. Antimicrobial effects of green synthesized silver nanoparticles using Melissa officinalis grown under in vitro condition. Nanomed J. 2017; 4(3): 184–190.
11. Alabdulmohsen Z, Saad A. Antibacterial effect of silver nanoparticles against Enterococcus faecalis. Saudi Endod J. 2017; 7(1): 29.
12. Rodrigues CT, de Andrade FB, de Vasconcelos LRSM, Midena RZ, Pereira TC, Kuga MC, Duarte MAH, Bernardineli N. Antibacterial properties of silver nanoparticles as a root canal irrigant against Enterococcus faecalis biofilm and infected dentinal tubules. Int Endod J 2018.
13. Mollick MMR, Bhowmick B, Maity D, Mondal D, Roy I, Sarkar J, Rana D, Acharya K, Chattopadhyay S, Chattopadhyay D. Green synthesis of silver nanoparticles-based nanofluids and investigation of their antimicrobial activities. Microfluid Nanofluidics. 2014; 16(3): 541–551.
14. Ahmadi MH, Tatar A, Alhuyi Nazari M, Ghasempour R, Chamkha AJ, Yan W-M. Applicability of connectionist methods to predict thermal resistance of pulsating heat pipes with ethanol by using neural networks. Int J Heat Mass Transf. 2018; 126: 1079–1086.
15. Ahmadi MH, Ahmadi MA, Mehrpooya M, Rosen MA. Using GMDH neural networks to model the power and torque of a stirling engine. Sustain. 2015; 7(2): 2243–2255.
16. Kasaeian A, Ghalamchi M, Ahmadi MH, Ghalamchi M. GMDH algorithm for modeling the outlet temperatures of a solar chimney based on the ambient temperature. Mech Ind. 2017; 18(2): 216.
17. Pourkiaei SM, Ahmadi MH, Hasheminejad SM. Modeling and experimental verification of a 25W fabricated PEM fuel cell by parametric and GMDH-type neural network. Mech Ind. 2016; 17(1): 105.
18. Soltani O, Akbari M. Effects of temperature and particles concentration on the dynamic viscosity of MgO-MWCNT/ethylene glycol hybrid nanofluid: Experimental study. Phys E Low-dimensional Syst Nanostructures. 2016; 84: 564–570.
19. Ghasemi S, Karimipour A. Experimental investigation of the effects of temperature and mass fraction on the dynamic viscosity of CuO-paraffin nanofluid. Appl Therm Eng. 2018; 128: 189–197.
20. Godson L, Lal DM, Wongwises S. Measurement of Thermo Physical Properties of Metallic Nanofluids for High Temperature Applications. Nanoscale Microscale Thermophys Eng. 2010; 14(3): 152–173.
21. Koca HD, Doganay S, Turgut A, Tavman IH, Saidur R, Mohammed I. Effect of particle size on the viscosity of nano fl uids : A review. Renew Sustain Energy Rev. 2018; 82: 1664–1674.
22. Alade IO, Oyehan TA, Popoola IK, Olatunji SO, Bagudu A. Modeling thermal conductivity enhancement of metal and metallic oxide nanofluids using support vector regression. Adv Powder Technol. 2018; 29(1): 157–167.
23. Hemmat Esfe M, Saedodin S, Biglari M, Rostamian H. An experimental study on thermophysical properties and heat transfer characteristics of low volume concentrations of Ag-water nanofluid. Int Commun Heat Mass Transf. 2016; 74: 91–97.
24. Nikkam N, Toprak MS. Fabrication and thermo-physical characterization of silver nanofluids: An experimental investigation on the effect of base liquid. Int Commun Heat Mass Transf. 2018; 91: 196–200.