Aims and Scope
Nanomedicine Journal (Abbreviation: Nanomed J) is a double-blind peer reviewed, open access, scholarly publication aiming to provide researchers, academics, medical students and interested individuals worldwide with a valuable source of empirical knowledge and laboratory results obtained through recent advances in utilization of nanotechnology to medical sciences.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to
- Principles of nanomedicine, including laboratory investigations and theoretical applications
- Drug and oligonucleotide delivery using nanomaterials
- Diagnostic applications including biosensors and contrast agents
- Tissue, cell and genetic engineering involving nanomaterials
- Therapeutic applications of nanomaterials
- Toxicology and safety issues regarding nanomaterials
The potential scope of Nanomedicine Journal is anticipated to eventually expand to all aspects of applying nanotechnology to medical studies.