1. Murugan R, Ramakrishna S. Development of nanocomposites for bone grafting. Comp Sci Tech. 2005; 65(15-16): 2385-2406.
2. Khandan A, Abdellahi M, Ozada N, Ghayour H. Study of the bioactivity, wettability and hardness behaviour of the bovine hydroxyapatite-diopside bio-nanocomposite coating. J Taiwan Inst Chem Eng. 2016; 60: 538-546.
3. Kazemi A, Abdellahi M, Khajeh-Sharafabadi A, Khandan A, Ozada N. Study of in vitro bioactivity and mechanical properties of diopside nano-bioceramic synthesized by a facile method using eggshell as raw material. Mater Sci Eng C. 2017; 71: 604-610.
4. Saber-Samandari S, Gross KA. Micromechanical properties of single crystal hydroxyapatite by nanoindentation. Acta Biomater. 2009; 5(6): 2206-2212.
5. Saber-Samandari S, Saber-Samandari S, Kiyazar S, Aghazadeh J, Sadeghi A. In vitro evaluation for apatite-forming ability of cellulose-based nanocomposite scaffolds for bone tissue engineering. Int J Biol Macromol. 2016; 86: 434-442.
6. Saber-Samandari S, Saber-Samandari S, Ghonjizade-Samani F, Aghazadeh J, Sadeghi A. Bioactivity evaluation of novel nanocomposite scaffolds for bone tissue engineering: The impact of hydroxyapatite. Ceram Int. 2016; 42(9): 11055-11062.
7. Khandan A, Karamian E, Bonakdarchian M. Mechanochemical synthesis evaluation of nanocrystalline bone-derived bioceramic powder using for bone tissue engineering. Dent Hypoth. 2014; 5(4): 155.
8. Saber Samandari S, Gross KA. Contact nanofatigue shows crack growth in amorphous calcium phosphate on Ti, Co-Cr and Stainless steel. Acta Biomater. 2013; 9(3): 5788-5794.
9. Saber Samandari S, Gross KA. Amorphous calcium phosphate offers improved crack resistance: A design feature from nature? Acta Biomater. 2011; 7(12): 4235-4241.
10. Saber-Samandari S, Gross KA. The use of thermal printing to control the properties of calcium phosphate deposits. Biomaterials. 2010; 31(25): 6386-6393.
11. Saber Samandari S, Alamara K, Saber-Samandari S. Calcium phosphate coatings: Morphology, micro-structure and mechanical properties. Ceram Int. 2014; 40: 563-572.
12. Sahmani S, Shahali M, Khandan A, Saber-Samandari S, Aghdam MM. (2018). Analytical and experimental analyses for mechanical and biological characteristics of novel nanoclay bio-nanocomposite scaffolds fabricated via space holder technique. Appl Clay Sci. 2018; 165: 112-123.
13. Razavi M, Khandan A. Safety, regulatory issues, long-term biotoxicity, and the processing environment. In Nanobiomat Sci Dev and Eval. 2017; 261-279.
14. Khandan A, Ozada N, Karamian E. Novel microstructure mechanical activated nano composites for tissue engineering applications. J Bioeng Biomed Sci. 2015; 5(1): 1.
15. Martin RB, Burr DB, Sharkey NA. Skeletal tissue mechanics. New York: Springer; 1998.
16. Qin QH. Mechanics of Cellular Bone Remodeling: Coupled Thermal, Electrical, and Mechanical Field Effects. CRC Press. 2013.
17. Zhang J, Wang Q, Wang A. In situ generation of sodium alginate/hydroxyapatite nanocomposite beads as drug-controlled release matrices. Acta Bimat. 2010; 6(2): 445-454.
18. Dorozhkin SV. Calcium orthophosphate cements for biomedical application. J Mater Sci. 2008; 43(9): 3028.
19. Khandan A, Ozada N. Bredigite-Magnetite (Ca7MgSi4O16-Fe3O4) nanoparticles: A study on their magnetic properties. J Alloys Compd. 2017; 726: 729-736.
20. Abdellahi M, Karamian E, Najafinezhad A, Ranjabar F, Chami A, Khandan A. Diopside-magnetite; A novel nanocomposite for hyperthermia applications. J Mech Behav Biomed Mater. 2018; 77: 534-538.
21. Ghayour H, Abdellahi M, Ozada N, Jabbrzare S, Khandan A. Hyperthermia application of zinc doped nickel ferrite nanoparticles. J Phys Chem Solids. 2017; 111: 464-472.
22. Najafinezhad A, Abdellahi M, Saber-Samandari S, Ghayour H, Khandan A. Hydroxyapatite-M-type strontium hexaferrite: A new composite for hyperthermia applications. J Alloys Compd. 2018; 734: 290-300.
23. Abdellahi M, Najfinezhad A, Saber Samanadari S, Khandan A, Ghayour H. Zn and Zr co-doped M-type strontium hexaferrite: Synthesis, characterization and hyperthermia application. Chinese Journal of Physics. 2017: 28.
24. Ghayour H, Abdellahi M, Nejad MG, Khandan A, Saber-Samandari S. Study of the effect of the Zn2+content on the anisotropy and specific absorption rate of the cobalt ferrite: the application of Co1− xZnxFe2O4 ferrite for magnetic hyperthermia. J Aust Ceram Soc. 2017; 1-8.
25. Khandan A, Ozada N, Saber Samandari S, Nejad MG. On the mechanical and biological properties of bredigite-magnetite (Ca7MgSi4O16-Fe3O4) nanocomposite scaffolds. Ceram Int. 2018; 44(3): 3141-3148.
26. Mahmoudi K, Bouras A, Bozec D, Ivkov R, Hadjipanayis C. Magnetic hyperthermia therapy for the treatment of glioblastoma: a review of the therapy’s history, efficacy, and application in humans. International Journal of Hyperthermia. 2018: 19: 1-36.
27. Karamian E, Abdellahi M, Khandan A, Abdellah S. Introducing the fluorine doped natural hydroxyapatite-titania nanobiocomposite ceramic. J Alloys Compd. 2016; 679: 375-383.
28. Khandan A, Jazayeri H, Fahmy MD, Razavi M. Hydrogels: Types, Structure, Properties, and Applications. Biomat Tiss Eng. 2017; 4: 143-169.
29. Sahmani S, Khandan A, Saber-Samandari S, Aghdam MM. Vibrations of beam-type implants made of 3D printed bredigite-magnetite bio-nanocomposite scaffolds under axial compression: Application, communication and simulation. Cer Int. 2018: 1; 44(10): 11282-11291.
30. Yang YC, Chang E, Lee SY. Mechanical properties and Young’s modulus of plasma‐sprayed hydroxyapatite coating on Ti substrate in simulated body fluid. J Biomed Mater Res. 2003; 67(3): 886-899.
31. Orlovskii VP, Komlev VS, Barinov SM. Hydroxyapatite and hydroxyapatite-based ceramics. Inorg Mater 2002; 38(10): 973-984.
32. Najafinezhad A, Abdellahi M, Ghayour H, Soheily A, Chami A, Khandan A. A comparative study on the synthesis mechanism, bioactivity and mechanical properties of three silicate bioceramics. Mater Sci Eng C. 2017; 72: 259-267.
33. Yang L, Sheldon BW, Webster TJ. Nanophase ceramics for improved drug delivery. Am Ceram Soc Bull. 2010; 24-32.
34. Sadeghzade S, Shamoradi F, Emadi R, Tavangarian F. Fabrication and characterization of baghdadite nanostructured scaffolds by space holder method. J Mech Behav Biomed. 2017; 68: 1-7.
35. Al-Attar AA, Zaeem MA, Ajeel SA, Latiff NE. Effects of SiC, SiO2 and CNTs nanoadditives on the properties of porous alumina-zirconia ceramics produced by a hybrid freeze casting-space holder method. J Eur Ceram Soc. 2017; 37(4): 1635-1642.
36. Abdellahi M, Najafinezhad A, Ghayour H, Saber-Samandari S, Khandan A. Preparing diopside nanoparticle scaffolds via space holder method: Simulation of the compressive strength and porosity. J Mech Behav Biomed Mater. 2017; 72: 171-181.
37. Karamian E, Nasehi A, Saber Samandari S, Khandan A. Fabrication of hydroxyapatite-baghdadite nanocomposite scaffolds coated by PCL/Bioglass with polyurethane polymeric sponge technique. Nmed J. 2017; 4(3): 177-183.
38. Sharafabadi AK, Abdellahi M, Kazemi A, Khandan A, Ozada N. A novel and economical route for synthesizing akermanite (Ca2MgSi2O7) nano-bioceramic. Mater Sci Eng C. 2017; 71: 1072-1078.
39. Sahmani S, Khandan A, Saber Samandari S, Aghdam MM. Nonlinear bending and instability analysis of bioceramics composed with magnetite nanoparticles: Fabrication, characterization, and simulation. Cer Int. 2018; 44(8); 9540-9549.
40. Saber Samandari S, Saber Samandari S. Biocompatible nanocomposite scaffolds based on copolymer-grafted chitosan for bone tissue engineering with drug delivery capability. Mater Sci Eng C. 2017; 75: 721-732.
41. Beladi F, Saber Samandari S, Saber Samandari S. Cellular compatibility of nanocomposite scaffolds based on hydroxyapatite entrapped in cellulose network for bone repair. Mater Sci Eng C. 2017; 75: 385-392.
42. Abd-Khorsand S, Saber Samandari S, Saber Samandari S. Development of nanocomposite scaffolds based on TiO2 doped in grafted chitosan/hydroxyapatite by freeze drying method and evaluation of biocompatibility. Int J Biol Macromol. 2017; 101: 51-58.
43. Heydary HA, Karamian E, Poorazizi E, Heydaripour J, Khandan A. Electrospun of polymer/bioceramic nanocomposite as a new soft tissue for biomedical applications. J Asian Ceram Soc. 2015; 3(4): 417-425.
44. Heydary HA, Karamian E, Poorazizi E, Khandan A, Heydaripour J. A novel nano-fiber of Iranian gum tragacanth-polyvinyl alcohol/nanoclay composite for wound healing applications. Proc Mat Sci. 11, 176-182.
45. Li C, Chou TW. Multiscale modeling of compressive behavior of carbon nanotube/polymer composites. Compos Sci Technol. 2006; 66(14): 2409-2414.
46. Aghadavoudi F, Golestanian H, Tadi Beni Y. Investigating the effects of resin crosslinking ratio on mechanical properties of epoxy‐based nanocomposites using molecular dynamics. Poly Compo. 2017; 38(S1).
47. Aghadavoudi F, Golestanian H, Tadi Beni Y. Investigating the effects of CNT aspect ratio and agglomeration on elastic constants of crosslinked polymer nanocomposite using multiscale modeling. Poly Compo.
48. Moradi Dastjerdi R, Aghadavoudi F. Static analysis of functionally graded nanocomposite sandwich plates reinforced by defected CNT. Comp Stru. 2018; 5.
49. Saber Samandari S, Afaghi Khatibi A. The effect of interphase on the elastic modulus of polymer based nanocomposites. Key Eng Mater. 2006; 199-204.