1. Mohamed A, Xing M. Nanomaterials and nanotechnology for skin tissue engineering. Int J Burn Trauma. 2012; 2(1): 29-41.
2. Hashemi ZS, Soleimani M. Tissue Engineering Scaffolds: History, Types and Construction Methods. ASJ. 2011; 9(35): 146-168.
3. Curtis A, Riehle M. Tissue engineering: the biophysical background. Phys Med Biol. 2001; 46(4): 47-65.
4. Ma PX, Choi JW. Biodegradable Polymer Scaffolds with Well-Defined Interconnected Spherical Pore Network. Tissue Eng. 2001; 7(1); 23-33.
5. Bhattaraia N, Edmondson D, Veiseha O, Matsen FA, Zhang M. Electrospun chitosan-based nanofibers and their cellular compatibility. Biomaterials. 2005; 26(31): 6176–6184.
6. Fouda MFA, Nemat A, Gawish A, Baiuomy AR. Does the Coating of Titanium Implants by Hydroxyapatite affect the Elaboration of Free Radicals. An Experimental Study. AJBAS. 2009; 3(2): 1122-1129.
7. Nelea V, Pelletier H, Mille P, Muller D. High-energy ion beam implantation of hydroxyapatite thin films grown on TiN and ZrO inter-layers by pulsed laser deposition. Thin Solid Films. 2004; 453-454: 208-214.
8. Tohill M, Mantovani C, Wiberg M, Terenghi G. Rat bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells express glial markers and stimulate nerve regeneration. Neurosci Lett. 2004; 362(3): 200-203.
9. Muraglia A, Cancedda R, Quarto R. Clonal mesenchymal progenitors from human bone marrow differentiates in vitro according to a hierarchical model. J Cell Sci. 2000; 113(7); 1161-1166.
10. Emamgholi A, Rahimi M, Kaka G, Sadraie SH, Najafi S. Presentation of a novel model of chitosan-polyethylene oxide-nanohydroxyapatite nanofibers together with bone marrow stromal cells to repair and improve minor bone defects. IJBMS. 2015; 18: 887-893.
11. Yeu IS, Lee HY, Yi JS, Yang JH, Lee IW, Lee HK. The survival and migration pattern of the Bone marrow stromal cells after intracerebral transplantation in Rats. J Korean Neurosurg Soc. 2004; 36: 400-404.
12. Kulterer B, Friedl G, Jandrositz A, Sanchez-Cabo F, Prokesch A, Paar C, Scheideler M, Windhager R, Preisegger KH, Trajanoski Z. Gene expression profiling of human mesenchymal stem cells derived from bone marrow during expansion and osteoblast differentiation. BMC Genomics. 2007; 8: 70.
13. Venkatesan J, Kim SK. Chitosan Composites for Bone Tissue Engineering-An overview. Mar Drugs. 2010; 8(8): 2252-2266.
14. Sheikh FA, Barakat NAM, Kanjwal MA, Park SJ, Park DK, Kim HY. Synthesis of Poly(vinyl alcohol) (PVA) nanofibers incorporating hydroxyapatite nanoparticles as future implant materials. 2010; 18(1): 59-66.
15. Shahrooz Z, Vahid H. A Nanofibrous Composite Scaffold of PCL/Hydroxyapatite-chitosan/PVA Prepared by Electrospinning. Iran Polym J. 2010; 19(6): 457-468.
16. Venugopal J, Low S, Choon AT, Kumar TSS, Ramakrishna S. Mineralization of osteoblasts with electrospun collagen/hydroxyapatite nanofibers. J Mater Sci: Mater Med. 2008; 19(5): 2039–2046.
17. Ramay HR, Zhang M. Biphasic calcium phosphate nanocomposite porous scaffolds for load-bearing bone tissue engineering. Biomaterials. 2004; 25(21); 5171-5180.
18. Liuyun J, Yubao L, Chengdong X. Preparation and biological properties of a novel composite scaffold of nano-hydroxyapatite/chitosan/carboxymethyl cellulose for bone tissue engineering. J Biomed Sci. 2009; 16(1): 65.
19. Rahimi M, Emamgholi A, Seyyed Tabaei SJ, Khodadoust M, Taghipour H, Jafari A. Perspectives of chitosan nanofiber/film scaffolds with bone marrow stromal cells in tissue engineering and wound dressing. Nanomed J. 201 9; 6(1): 27-34.
20. Cao L, Liu G, Gan Y, Fan Q, Yang F, Zhang X, Tang T, Dai K. The use of autologous enriched bone marrow MSCs to enhance osteoporotic bone defect repair in long‐term estrogen deficient goats. Biomaterials 2012; 33(20): 5076‐5084.
21. Zhou H, Lee J. Nanoscale hydroxyapatite particles for bone tissue engineering. Acta Biomater. 2011; 7(7): 2769-2781.
22. Tripathi G, Basu B. A porous hydroxyapatite scaffold for bone tissue engineering: Physico-mechanical and biological evaluations. Ceram Int. 2012; 38(1): 341-349.
23. Leukers B, Gülkan H, Irsen SH, Milz S, Tille C, Schieker M, Seitz H. Hydroxyapatite scaffolds for bone tissue engineering made by 3D printing. J Mater Sci Mater Med. 2005; 16(12): 1121-1124.
24. Guan J, Yang J, Dai J., Qin Y, Wang Y, Guo Y, Ke Q, Zhang C. Bioinspired nanostructured hydroxyapatite/collagen three-dimensional porous scaffolds for bone tissue engineering. RSC Adv. 2015; 5(46): 36175–36184.