1.Shahidi F. Nutraceuticals and functional foods: whole versus processed foods. Trends Food Sci Technol. 2009; 20(9): 376-387.
2.Ruxton CH, Reed SC, Simpson MJ, Millington Kj. The health benefits of omega‐3 polyunsaturated fatty acids: a review of the evidence. J Hum Nutr Diet. 2004; 17(5): 449-459.
3.Bulboacă A.E, Bolboacă SD, Stănescu IC, Sfrângeu CA, Porfire A, Tefas L, Bulboacă AC.The effect of intravenous administration of liposomal curcumin in addition to sumatriptan treatment in an experimental migraine model in rats. Int J nanomed. 2018. 13: 3093-3103.
4.McClements D.J. Recent developments in encapsulation and release of functional food ingredients: delivery by design. Curr Opin Food Sci. 2018; 23; 80-84.
5.Ghorbanzade T, Jafari SM, Akhavan S, Hadavi R.Nano-encapsulation of fish oil in nano-liposomes and its application in fortification of yogurt. Food chem. 2017; 216: 146-152.
6.Ilyasoglu H, S.N. El. Nanoencapsulation of EPA/DHA with sodium caseinate–gum arabic complex and its usage in the enrichment of fruit juice. LWT-Food Sci Technol. 2014; 56(2): 461-468.
7.Zimet P, Rosenberg D, Livney Y.D. Re-assembled casein micelles and casein nanoparticles as nano-vehicles for ω-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids. J Foodhyd. 2011; 25(5): 1270-1276.
8.Rasti B, Erfanian A, Selamat J. Novel nanoliposomal encapsulated omega-3 fatty acids and their applications in food. Food Chem. 2017; 230: 690-696.
9.Pardakhty A and Moazeni E. Nano-niosomes in drug, vaccine and gene delivery: a rapid overview. Nanomed J. 2013; 1(1): 1-12.
10. Varshosaz J, Taymouri S, Pardakhty A, Asadi-Shekaari M, Babaee A. Niosomes of ascorbic acid and α-tocopherol in the cerebral ischemia-reperfusion model in male rats. Biomed Res Int. 2014.
11. Hakamivala A, Moghassemi S , Omidfar K. Modeling and optimization of the niosome nanovesicles using response surface methodology for delivery of insulin. Biomed Phys Eng Express. 2019.
12. Mali N, Darandale S, Vavia P. Niosomes as a vesicular carrier for topical administration of minoxidil: formulation and in vitro assessment. Drug Deliv Transl Res. 2013; 3(6): 587-592.
13. Moghimipour E, Salimi A, Dagheri H. In vitro transdermal delivery of propranolol hydrochloride through rat skin from various niosomal formulations. Nanomed J. 2014; 1(2): 112-120.
14. Zidan A.S, Mokhtar Ibrahim M. Megrab N.A.E., Optimization of methotrexate loaded niosomes by Box–Behnken design: an understanding of solvent effect and formulation variability. Drug Dev Ind Pharm. 2017; 43(9): 1450-1459.
15. Raeiszadeh M, Pardakhty A, Sharififar F, Farsinejad A, Mehrabani M, Hosseini-Nave, H, Mehrabani M. Development, physicochemical characterization, and antimicrobial evaluation of niosomal myrtle essential oil. Res Pharm Sci. 2018;13(3); 250.
16. Bayindir Z.S, Yuksel N. Characterization of niosomes prepared with various nonionic surfactants for paclitaxel oral delivery. J Pharm Sci.. 2010; 99(4): 2049-2060.
17. Basiri L, Rajabzadeh G , Bostan A. α-Tocopherol-loaded niosome prepared by heating method and its release behavior. Food Chem. 2017; 221: 620-628.
18. Barani M, Nematollahi M. H, Zaboli M, Mirzaei M, Torkzadeh-Mahani M, Pardakhty A, Karam G. A. In silico and in vitro study of magnetic niosomes for gene delivery: The effect of ergosterol and cholesterol. Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl. 2019; C 94; 234-246.
19. Nematollahi M,H, Pardakhty A, Torkzadeh-Mahanai M, Mehrabani M, Asadikaram G. Changes in physical and chemical properties of niosome membrane induced by cholesterol: a promising approach for niosome bilayer intervention. RSC Adv. 2017; 7(78): 49463-49472.
20. Briuglia M. L, Rotella C, McFarlane A, Lamprou D. A. Influence of cholesterol on liposome stability and on in vitro drug release. Drug Deliv Transl Res. 2015; 5(3): 231-242.
21. Taymouri S. Varshosaz J. Effect of different types of surfactants on the physical properties and stability of carvedilol nano-niosomes. Adv Biomed Res. 2016; 5: 1-6.
22. Pardakhty A. Non-ionic surfactant vesicles (Niosomes) as new drug delivery systems, in Pharmaceutical Sciences. Breakthroughs in Research and Practice. 2017; IGI Global. 154-184.
23. Ramezani V, Honarvar M, Seyedabadi M, Karimollah A, Ranjbar A. M. Hashemi, M. Formulation and optimization of transfersome containing minoxidil and caffeine. J Drug Deliv Sci Technol. 2018; 44: 129-135.
24. Pardakhty A, Moazeni E, Varshosaz J, Hajhashemi V. A. L. I. O. L. L. A. H, Najafabadi A. R. Pharmacokinetic study of niosome-loaded insulin in diabetic rats. Daru. 2011; 19(6): 404.
25. Akbari V, Abedi D, Pardakhty A, Sadeghi-Aliabadi H. Release studies on ciprofloxacin loaded non-ionic surfactant vesicles. Avicenna J Med Biotechnol. 2015; 7(2): 69.
26. Muchow M, Schmitz E. I, Despatova N, Maincent P, Müller R. H. Omega-3 fatty acids-loaded lipid nanoparticles for patient-convenient oral bioavailability enhancement. Die Pharmazie. Pharmazie. 2009; 64(8): 499-504.
27. Rathod G, Kairam N. Preparation of omega 3 rich oral supplement using dairy and non-dairy based ingredients. J Food Sci Technol. 2018; 55(2): 760-766.