1. Li Z, Mao Y, Tian Q, Zhang W, Yang L. Extremely facile preparation of high-performance Fe2O3 anode for lithium-ion batteries. J All Compd. 2019; 784: 125-133.
2. Al-Aoh H.A. Adsorption performances of nickel oxide nanoparticles (NiO NPs) towards bromophenol blue (BB). Desal. Water Treat. 2018; 110: 229-238.
3. Jin K, Maalouf J.H., Lazouski N, Corbin N, Yang D, Manthiram Y. Epoxidation of cyclooctene using water as the oxygen atom source at manganese oxide electrocatalysts. J Am Chem Soc. 2019; 141: 6413-6418.
4. Negi K, Kumar M, Singh G, Chauhan S, Chauhan M.S. Nanostructured CeO2 for selective-sensing and smart photocatalytic application. Deram Int. 2018; 44: 15281-15289.
5. Zhao C, Huang B, Zhou J, Xie E. Synthesis of porous Co3O4 nanonetworks to detect toluene at low concentration. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2014; 16: 19327-19332.
6. Siddiqui H, Qureshi M.S., Haque F.Z. Surfactant assisted wet chemical synthesis of copper oxide (CuO) nanostructures and their spectroscopic analysis. Optik . 2016; 127: 2740-2747.
7. Mohamed R.M, Harraz F.A, Shawky A. CuO nanobelts synthesized by a template-free hydrothermal approach with optical and magnetic characteristics. Ceram Int. 2014; 40: 2127-2133.
8. Zhai X, Wang P, Yan Z, Ren N. Room temperature photoluminescence properties of CuO nanowire arrays. Opt Mater. 2015; 42: 544-547.
9. Zhang L, Cui Z, Wu Q, Guo D, Xu Y, Guo L. Cu2O-CuO composite microframes with well-designed micro/nano structures fabricated via controllable etching of Cu2O micrtubes for CO gas sensors. Cryst Eng Commun. 2013; 15: 7462-7467.
10. Dong C, Zhong H, Kou T, Frenzel J, Eggeler G, Zhang Z. Three-dimensional Cu foam-supported single crystalline mesoporous Cu2O nanothorn arrays for ultra-highly sensitive and efficient nonenzymatic detection of glucose. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2015; 7: 20215–20223.
11. Wang P, Ng Y.H, Amal R. Embedment of anodized p-type Cu2O thin films with CuO nanowires for improvement in photoelectrochemical stability. Nanoscale. 2013; 5: 2952–2958.
12. Sharmila G, Sakhthi Pradeep R, Sandiya K, Santhiya S, Muthukumaran C, Jeyanthi J, Manoj Kumar N, Thitumarimurugan M. Biogenic synthesis of CuO nanoparticles using Bauhinia tomentosa leaves extract: Characterization and its antibacterial activities. J Mol Struct. 2018; 1165: 288-292.
13. Fterich M, Nasr F.B, Lefi R, Toumi M, Guermazi S. Effect of concentration of hexamethylenetetramine in structure, microstructure and optical properties of CuO nanoparticles synthesized by hydrothermal route. Mater Sci Semiconduct Process. 2016; 43:114-122.
14. Rashad M, Al-Aoh H.A. Promising adsorption studies of bromophenol blue using copper oxide nanoparticles. Desal Water Treat. 2019; 139: 360-368.
15. Lv J, Kong C, Xu Y, Yang Z, Zhang X, Yang S, Meng G, Bi J, Li J, Yang S. Facile synthesis of novel CuO/Cu2O nanosheets on copper foil for high sensitive nonenzymatic glucose biosensor. Sensors and Actuators B Chem. 2017; 248: 630–638.
16. Yu L. Fedorov I.V, Karpov I.V, Ushakov A.V, Lepeshev A.A. Study of Phase Composition of CuO/Cu2O Nanoparticles Produced in the Plasma of a Low-Pressure Arc Discharge. Inorg. Mater: Appl Res. 2018; 9: 323–328.
17. Sahu K, Satpati B, Singhal R, Mohapatra S. Enhanced catalytic activity of CuO/Cu2O hybrid nanowires for reduction of 4-nitrophenol in water. J Phys Chem Solids . 20; 136: 109143.
18. Sharmila G, Thirumarimurgan M, Sivakumar V.M. Optical, catalytic and antibacterial properties of phytofabricated CuO nanoparticles using Tecoma castanifolia leaf extract. Optik 2016; 127: 7822-7828.
19. Mageshwari K, Sathyamoorthy R. Flower-shaped CuO nanostructures: Synthesis, characterization and antimicrobial activity. J Mater Sci Technol. 2013; 29: 909-914.
20. Liu X, Sui Y, Yang X, Jiang L, Wang F, Wei Y, Zou Z. A feasible approach to synthesize Cu2O microcrystals and their enhanced non-enzymatic sensor performance. RSC Adv. 2015; 5: 59099–59105.
21. Uma Maheswari R, Jansi Rani B, Ravi G, Ruvakkumar R, Ameen F, Al-Sabri A. Structural, morphological, optical and antibacterial properties of pentagon CuO nanoplatelets. J Sol-Gel Sci Technol. 2018; 87: 515-527.
22. Maji S.K, Mukherjee N, Mondal A, Adhikary B, Karmakar B. Chemical synthesis of mesoporous CuO from a single precursor: Structural, optical and electrical properties. J Solid State Chem. 2010;183:1900-19004.
23. Senthil Kumar P, Selakumar M, Ganesh Babu S, Induja S, Karuthapandian S. CuO/ZnO nanorods: An affordable efficient p-n heterojunction and morphology dependent photocatalytic activity against organic contaminants. J All Compd. 2017; 701: 562-573.
24. Tamuly C, Saikia I, Hazarika M, Das M.R. Reduction of aromatic nitro compounds catalyzed by biogenic CuO nanoparticles. RSC Adv. 2014; 4: 53229-53236.
25. Shah M.A. A versatileroute for the synthesis of nickel oxide nanostructures without organics at low temperature. Nanoscale Res Lett. 2008; 3: 255-259.
26. Moniri Javadhesari S, Alipour S, Mohammadnejad S, Akbarpour M.R. Antibacterial activity of ultra-small copper oxide (II) nanoparticles synthesized by mechanochemical processing against S. aureus and E. Coli Mater Sci Eng C. 2019; 105: 110011.
27. Petricek V, Dusek M, Palatinus L. Crystallographic computing system JANA2006: General features. Z Kristallogr. 2014; 229: 345-352
28. Cheary R.W, Coelho A.A. Axial divergence in a conventional X-ray powder diffractometer. II. Realization and evaluation in a fundamental-parameter profile fitting procedure. J Appl Cryst. 1998; 31: 862-868.
29. Nishino F, Jeem M, Zhang L, Pkamoto K, Okabe S, Watanabe S. Formation of CuO nano-flowered surfaces via submerged photo-synthesis of crystallites and their antimicrobial activity. Sci Rep. 2017:7:1063.