1. Fanun M, Microemulsions with Nonionic Surfactants and Mint Oil. Open Colloid Sci J. 2010; 3: 9-14.
2. Lawrence MJ, Rees DG, Microemulsion-based media as novel drug delivery systems, Adv Drug Deliv Rev. 2000; 46 (1): 89–121.
3. Fanun M. Microemulsions: Properties and Application. USA: Taylor and Francis/CRC Press: Boca Raton; 2009.
4. Bourrel M, Schechter RS. Microemulsions and Related Systems. USA: Marcel Dekker; 1988: 1-30.
5. Wang Z. Pseudo ternary phase diagram of a drug delivery system. PhD Thesis. Canada: University of Waterloo; 2009.
6. Okonogi S, Saeio K, Chaiyana W, Yotwimonwat S, Niwatananan W. Encapsulation of sesame oil by microemulsion technique: Study of phase diagram. In: XVII International Conference on Bioencapsulation; 2009 Sept 24-26; Groningen, Netherlands.
Available from: http://impascience.eu/bioencapsulation/340_contribution_texts/2009-09-24_P-09.pdf
7. Nkosi CZ, Opoku AR, Terblanche SE. In Vitro antioxidative activity of pumpkin seed (Cucurbita pepo) protein isolate and its in vivo effect on alanine transaminase and aspartate transaminase in acetaminophen-induced liver injury in low protein fed rats. Phytother Res. 2006; 20(9): 780-783.
8. Tarhan L, Kayali HA, Urek RO. In vitro antioxidant properties of Cucurbita pepo L. male and female flowers extracts. Plant Foods Hum Nutr. 2007; 62(2): 49-51.
9. Adepoju GKA, Adebanjo AA. Effect of consumption of Cucurbita pepo seeds on haematological and biochemical parameters. Afr J Pharm Pharmacol. 2011; 5(1): 18-22.
10. Maleki S. Preparation and study of vitamin A palmitate microemulsion drug delivery system and investigation of co-surfactant effect. J Nanostructure Chem. 2013; 3: 59.
11. Zachar C. Pharmaceutically relevant microemulsions with potential topical, ophthalmic and parenteral applications. MS Thesis. USA: The University of Toledo; 2010.
12. Taha EI, Al-Saidan S, Samy AM, Khan MA. Preparation and in vitro characterization of self-nanoemulsified drug delivery system of all-trans-retionol acetate. Int J Pharm. 2004; 285: 109-119