1. Mohanpuria P, Rana KN, Yadav SK. Biosynthesis of nanoparticles: technological concepts and future applications. J Nanopart. Res. 2008; 10: 507–517.
2. Matei A, Cernica I, Cadar O, Roman C, Schiopu V,.Synthesis and characterization of ZnO–polymer nanocomposites. J Mater Form. 2008; 1: 767–770.
3. Haberland H. Clusters of Atoms and Molecules, Springer series in chemical physics, Berlin, New York. 1994.
4. Shahidi Bonjar L. Nanogold detoxifying machine” to remove idle nanogold particles from blood stream of cancer patients treated with antibody-nanogold therapeutics. Med hypotheses. 2013; 80(5): 601–605.
5. Chaloupka K, Malam Y, Seifalian AM. Nanosilver as a new generation of nanoproduct in biomedical applications. Trends Biotechnol. 2010; 28:580–8.
6. Adam S ,Gabriela K, Ivo Š, Mirka Š, Ivan R, Leslie MS. Applications of biosynthesized metallic nanoparticles – A review. Acta Biomater. 2014; 10: 4023–4042
7. Valodkar M, Bhadorai A, Pohnerkar J, Mohan M, Thakore S. Morphology and antibacterial activity of carbohydrate stabilized silver nanoparticles. Carbohydr Res. 2010; 345: 1767–1773.
8. Noura E, Ahmady N, Nayera A, Abdelwahed M. Application of Statistical Experimental Design for Optimization of Silver Nanoparticles Biosynthesis by a Nanofactory Streptomyces viridochromogenes. J Microbiol. 2014; 52: 53–63.
9. Yaqiong Q, Xiaohui J, Jing J, Hong L, Hongli W, Wensheng Y. Size control over spherical silver nanoparticles by ascorbic acid reduction. Colloid Surf. 2010; 372: 172–176.
10. Khatami M, Pourseyedi S, Khatami M, Hamidi H, Zaeifi M, Soltani L. Synthesis of silver nanoparticles using seed exudates of Sinapis arvensis as a novel bioresource, and evaluation of their antifungal activity. Bioresour and Bioprocessing. 2015; 2.
11. Nishant S, Mausumi M. Biosynthesis and Characterization of Gold Nanoparticles Using Zooglea ramigera and Assessment of Its Antibacterial Property. J Clust Sci. 2014; 26:1-18
12. Mingguo W, Guoqing Li, Jibin Zh, Daohong J, Hung-Chang Hu. Effect of volatile substances of Streptomyces platensis F-1 on control of plant fungal diseases. Biol Control. 2008; 46: 552–559.
13. Soltani Nejad M, Shahidi Bonjar GH, Khaleghi N.Biosynthesis of gold nanoparticles using Streptomyces fulvissimus isolate U. Nanomed J. 2015; 2: 153-159.
14. Lee JY, Hwang BK. Diversity of antifungal Actinomycetes in various vegetative soils of Korea. Can J Microbiol. 2002; 48: 407-417.
15. Ebrahimi Zarandi M, Shahidi Bonjar GH,. Padasht Dehkaei F, Ayatollahi Moosavi SA, Rashid Farokhi P, Aghighi S. Biological Control of Rice Blast (Magnaporthe oryzae) by use of Streptomyces sindeneusis isolate 263 in Greenhouse. Am J Appl Sci. 2009: 6: 194-199.
16. Kim HJ, Lee SC, Hwang BK. Streptomyces cheonanensis sp. Nov., a novel streptomycete with antifungal activity. Int. J. Syst. Evol Microbiol. 2006; 56: 471–475.
17. Anuradha P, Seema S, Naheed A, Ashok G, Preety S. Synthesis of AgNPs by Bacillus Cereus Bacteria and Their Antimicrobial Potential. J Biomater Nanobiotechnol. 2011; 2: 156-162.
18. Gaikwad S, Bhosale A. Green Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles Using Aspergillus niger and its Efficacy Against Human Pathogens. Eur J Exp Biol. 2012; 2 :1654-1658.
19. Khatami M, Pourseyedi S. Phoenix dactylifera (date palm) pit aqueous extract mediated novel route for synthesis high stable AgNPs with high antifungal and antibacterial activity, IET Nanobiotechnol. 2015; 1-7.