1. Heller A. Integrated medical feedback systems for drug delivery. AlChE J. 2005; 51(4): 1054-1066.
2. Roszek B, De Jong WH, Geertsma RE. Nanotechnology in medical applications: state-of-the-art in materials and devices. RIVM report. 265001001/2005.
3. Singh R, Lilard JW. Nanoparticle-based targeted drug delivery. Exp Mol Pathol. 2009; 86(3): 215-223.
4. Selvaraj. K, Chowdhury. R, Bhattacharjee. C. A green chemistry approach for the synthesis and characterization of gold nanoparticles stabilized with methanol extract of Azolla microphylla and their enhanced antioxidant activity. Front Mat Sci. 2014; 8(2): 123–135.
5. Liechty WB, Kryscio DR, Brandon V. Slaughter, Peppas NA. Polymers for drug delivery systems. Annu Rev Chem Biomol Eng. 2010; 1: 149-173.
6. Lohcharoenkal W, Wang L, Chen YC, Rojanasakul Y. Protein nanoparticles as drug delivery carriers for cancer therapy. Biomed Res Int. 2014; 2014: 1-12.
7. Elzoghby AO, El-fotoh WS, Elgindy NA. Casein-based formulations as promising controlled release drug delivery systems. J control release. 2011; 153:206-216.
8. Nie S. Understanding and overcoming major barriers in cancer Nanomedicine. Nanomedicine (Lond). 2010; 5(4): 523-528.
9. Maham A, Tang Z, Wu H, Wang J, Lin Y. Protein-based Nanomedicine platforms for drug delivery. Small 2009; 5(15): 1706-1721.
10. Kakkar P, Madhan B, Shanmugam S. Extraction and characterization of keratin from bovine hoof: A potential material for biomedical applications. Springer plus. 2014; 3: 596.
11. Feughelmann M. Keratin. Encyclopedia of polymer science and engineering. New York, Wiley.1985.
12. Marshall RC, Orwin DF, Gillespie JM. Structure and biochemistry of mammalian hard keratin. Electron Microsc Rev. 1991; 4(1): 47-83.
13. Parani M, Lokhande G, Singh A, Gaharwar AK. Engineered Nanomaterials for infection control and healing acute and chronic wounds. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2016; 8(16): 10049-10069.
14. Chaudhury K, Kumar V, Kandasamy J, Roychoudhury S. Regenerative nanomedicine: current perspectives and future directions. Int J Nanomed. 2014; 9: 4153-4167.
15. Scarano W, de souza P, Stenzel MH. Dual-drug delivery of curcumin and platinum drug in polymeric micelles enhances the synergistic effects: a double act for the treatment of multidrug-resistant cancer. Biomater Sci. 2015; 3(1):163-174.
16. Zhao XY, Zhu YJ, Chen F, Wu J. Calcium phosphate nanocarriers dual-loaded with bovine serum albumin and ibuprofen: facile synthesis, sequential drug loading and sustained drug release. Chem Asian J. 2012; 7(7):1610-1615.
17. Nakamura A, Arimoto M, Takeuchi K, Fujii T. A rapid extraction procedure of human hair proteins and identification of phosphorylated species. Biol Pharm Bulletin. 2002; 25(5): 569-572.
18. Ramadan MF, Kroh LW, Morsel JT. Radical scavenging activity of black Cumin (Nigella sativa L), Coriander (Coriandrum sativum L), and Niger (Guizotia abyssinica Cass.) crude seed oils and oil fractions. J Agric Food Chem. 2003; 51: 6961–6969.
19. Tran TH, Ramasamy T, Cho HJ, Kim YI, Poudel BK, Choi HG, Yong CS, Kim JO. Formulation and optimization of raloxifene-loaded solid lipid nanoparticles to enhance oral bioavailability. J Nanosci Nanotechnol. 2014; 14(7): 4820–4831.
20. Atkinson AC, Donev AN. Optimum experimental designs. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1992; 132–189.
21. Wu CC, Chen DH. Facile green synthesis of gold nanoparticles with gum arabic as a stabilizing agent and reducing agent. Gold Bulletin 2010; 43(4): 234–240.