1. Dubey P, Saxena S, Mishra B, Solanki R, Vishal M, Singh B, Sharma L, John S, Agarwal D, Yogi A. Preponderance of cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.) essential oil constituents across cumin growing Agro-Ecological Sub Regions, India. Ind Crops Prod. 2017; 95:50-59.
2. El-Sawi SA, Mohamed M. Cumin herb as a new source of essential oils and its response to foliar spray with some micro-elements. Food Chem. 2002; 77(1):75-80.
3. Sowbhagya H, Srinivas P, Purnima KT, Krishnamurthy N. Enzyme-assisted extraction of volatiles from cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.) seeds. Food Chem. 2011; 127(4):1856-1861.
4. Gondaliya S, Khatrani T, Soni K, Baravalia YK. Consequence on long term storage on phytochemical attributes of cumin (Cuminum cyminum, L.) from districts of north Gujarat, India. Ind Crops Prod. 2018; 111:908-913.
5. Rebey IB, Jabri-Karoui I, Hamrouni-Sellami I, Bourgou S, Limam F, Marzouk B. Effect of drought on the biochemical composition and antioxidant activities of cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.) seeds. Ind Crops Prod. 2012; 36(1):238-245.
6. Hajlaoui H, Mighri H, Noumi E, Snoussi M, Trabelsi N, Ksouri R, Bakhrouf A. Chemical composition and biological activities of Tunisian Cuminum cyminum L. essential oil: A high effectiveness against Vibrio spp. strains. Food Chem Toxicol. 2010; 48(8-9):2186-2192.
7. Einafshar S, Poorazrang H, Farhoosh R, Seiedi SM. Antioxidant activity of the essential oil and methanolic extract of cumin seed (Cuminum cyminum). Eur J Lipid Sci Technol. 2012; 114(2):168-174.
8. Ghaderi-Ghahfarokhi M, Barzegar M, Sahari M, Gavlighi HA, Gardini F. Chitosan-cinnamon essential oil nano-formulation: Application as a novel additive for controlled release and shelf life extension of beef patties. Int J Biol Macromol. 2017; 102:19-28.
9. Radünz M, da Trindade MLM, Camargo TM, Radünz AL, Borges CD, Gandra EA, Helbig E. Antimicrobial and antioxidant activity of unencapsulated and encapsulated clove (Syzygium aromaticum, L.) essential oil. Food Chem. 2019; 276:180-186.
10. Taghizadeh SF, Rezaee R, Mehmandoust M, Madarshahi FS, Tsatsakis A, Karimi G. Coronatine elicitation alters chemical composition and biological properties of cumin seed essential oil. Microb Pathog. 2019; 130:253-258.
11. Farhadi F, Iranshahi M, Taghizadeh SF, Asili J. Volatile sulfur compounds: the possible metabolite pattern to identify the sources and types of asafoetida by headspace GC/MS analysis. Ind Crops Prod. 2020; 155:112827.
12. Fattahi A, Shakeri A, Tayarani‐Najaran Z, Kharbach M, Segers K, Heyden YV, Taghizadeh SF, Rahmani H, Asili J. UPLC–PDA‐ESI–QTOF–MS/MS and GC‐MS analysis of Iranian Dracocephalum moldavica L. Food Sci Nutr. 2021; 9(8):4278-4286.
13. Fazly Bazzaz B, Khameneh B, Namazi N, Iranshahi M, Davoodi D, Golmohammadzadeh S. Solid lipid nanoparticles carrying Eugenia caryophyllata essential oil: the novel nanoparticulate systems with broad‐spectrum antimicrobial activity. Lett Appl Microbiol. 2018; 66(6):506-513.
14. Zhao Y, Chang Y-X, Hu X, Liu C-Y, Quan L-H, Liao Y-H. Solid lipid nanoparticles for sustained pulmonary delivery of Yuxingcao essential oil: preparation, characterization and in vivo evaluation. Int J Pharm. 2017; 516(1-2):364-371.
15. Azadmanesh R, Tatari M, Asgharzade A, Taghizadeh SF, Shakeri A. GC/MS Profiling and Biological Traits of Eucalyptus globulus L. Essential Oil Exposed to Solid Lipid Nanoparticle (SLN). J Essent Oil-Bear Plants 2021; 24(4):863-878.
16. Hasheminejad N, Khodaiyan F, Safari M. Improving the antifungal activity of clove essential oil encapsulated by chitosan nanoparticles. Food Chem. 2019; 275:113-122.
17. Taghizadeh SF, Rezaee R, Mehmandoust M, Badibostan H, Karimi G. Assessment of in vitro bioactivities of Pis v 1 (2S albumin) and Pis v 2.0101 (11S globulin) proteins derived from pistachio (Pistacia vera L.). J Food Meas Charact. 2020; 14(2):1054-1063.
18. Taghizadeh SF, Azizi M, Rezaee R, Madarshahi FS, Mehmandoust M, Karimi G, Asili J. Cytotoxic activity of cis-(E)-and trans-(Z)-spiroethers isolated from various Arnebia species. Afr J Bot. 2021; 142:114-123.
19. Taghizadeh SF, Azizi M, Asili J, Madarshahi FS, Rakhshandeh H, Fujii Y. Therapeutic peptides of Mucuna pruriens L.: Anti‐genotoxic molecules against human hepatocellular carcinoma and hepatitis C virus. Food Sci Nutr. 2021; 9:2908–2914.
20. Kumar S, Trotta F, Rao R. Encapsulation of babchi oil in cyclodextrin-based nanosponges: physicochemical characterization, photodegradation, and in vitro cytotoxicity studies. Pharmaceutics 2018; 10(4):169.
21. Tejashri G, Amrita B, Darshana J. Cyclodextrin based nanosponges for pharmaceutical use: A review. Acta Pharm. 2013; 63(3):335-358.
22. Das S, Singh VK, Dwivedy AK, Chaudhari AK, Dubey NK. Nanostructured Pimpinella anisum essential oil as novel green food preservative against fungal infestation, aflatoxin B1 contamination and deterioration of nutritional qualities. Food Chem. 2021; 344:128574.
23. Ghorbanpour M, Hatami M. Changes in growth, antioxidant defense system and major essential oils constituents of Pelargonium graveolens plant exposed to nano-scale silver and thidiazuron. Indian J. Plant Physiol. 2015; 20(2):116-123.
24. Al-Maqtari QA, Rehman A, Mahdi AA, Al-Ansi W, Wei M, Yanyu Z, Phyo HM, Galeboe O, Yao W. Application of essential oils as preservatives in food systems: challenges and future prospectives–a review. Phytochem Rev. 2021;1-38.