1. Balekouzou A, Yin P, Pamatika CM, Bishwajit G, Nambei SW, Djeintote M, Ouansaba BE, Shu C, Yin M, Fu Z. Epidemiology of breast cancer: retrospective study in the Central African Republic. BMC Public Health. 2016;16(1):1-10.
2. Rojas K, Stuckey A. Breast cancer epidemiology and risk factors. Clin Obstet Gynecol. 2016;59(4):651-672.
3. Winters S, Martin C, Murphy D, Shokar NK. Breast cancer epidemiology, prevention, and screening. Prog Mol Biol Transl Sci. 2017;151:1-32.
4. Nyrop KA, Lee JT, Deal AM, Ki Choi S, Muss HB. Weight-related communications between oncology clinicians and women with obesity at early breast cancer diagnosis: findings from a review of electronic health records. Nutr Cancer. 2020;72(4):576-583.
5. Hidayat K, Zhou H-J, Shi B-M. Influence of physical activity at a young age and lifetime physical activity on the risks of 3 obesity-related cancers: systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies. Nutr Rev. 2020;78(1):1- 18.
6. Sun Q, Xie W, Wang Y, Chong F, Song M, Li T, Xu L, Song C. Alcohol consumption by beverage type and risk of breast cancer: A dose-response meta-analysis of prospective cohort studies. Alcohol Alcohol. 2020;55(3):246- 253.
7. Orange ST, Hicks KM, Saxton JM. Effectiveness of diet and physical activity interventions amongst adults attending colorectal and breast cancer screening: a systematic review and meta-analysis. CCC. 2021;32(1):13-26.
8. Kispert S, McHowat J. Recent insights into cigarette smoking as a lifestyle risk factor for breast cancer. Breast Cancer. 2017;9:127.
9. Sollie M, Bille C. Smoking and mortality in women diagnosed with breast cancer—a systematic review with meta-analysis based on 400,944 breast cancer cases. Gland Surg. 2017;6(4):385.
10. De Moulin D. A short history of breast cancer: Springer Science & Business Media; 2012.
11. Colditz GA, Kaphingst KA, Hankinson SE, Rosner B. Family history and risk of breast cancer: Nurses’ health study. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2012;133(3):1097- 1104.
12. Abubakar M, Sung H, Devi B, Guida J, Tang TS, Pfeiffer RM, Yang XR. Breast cancer risk factors, survival and recurrence, and tumor molecular subtype: analysis of 3012 women from an indigenous Asian population. Breast Cancer Research. 2018;20(1):1-14.
13. Group EHBCC. Body mass index, serum sex hormones, and breast cancer risk in postmenopausal women. Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 2003;95(16):1218-1226.
14. Barsotti Santos D, Ford NJ, Dos Santos MA, Vieira EM. Breast cancer and sexuality: The impacts of breast cancer treatment on the sex lives of women in Brazil. Cult Health Sex. 2014;16(3):46-257.
15. Johnson HM, Mitchell KB. Breastfeeding and breast cancer: Managing lactation in survivors and women with a new diagnosis. Ann Surg Oncol. 2019;26(10):3032- 3039.
16. Unar-Munguía M, Torres-Mejia G, Colchero MA, Gonzalez de Cosio T. Breastfeeding mode and risk of breast cancer: a dose–response meta-analysis. J Hum Lact. 2017;33(2):422-434.
17. Kamińska M, Ciszewski T, Łopacka-Szatan K, Miotła P, Starosławska E. Breast cancer risk factors. Prz Menopauzalny. 2015;14(3):196-202.
18. Hilakivi-Clarke L. Maternal exposure to diethylstilbestrol during pregnancy and increased breast cancer risk in daughters. Breast Cancer Research. 2014;16(2):1-10.
19. Boyd NF, Martin LJ, Bronskill M, Yaffe MJ, Duric N, Minkin S. Breast Tissue Composition and Susceptibility to Breast Cancer. Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 2010; 102(16): 1224-1237.
20. Kumar M, Salem K, Tevaarwerk AJ, Strigel RM, Fowler AM. Recent advances in imaging steroid hormone receptors in breast cancer. J Nucl Med. 2020;61(2):172-176.
21. Louie MC, Sevigny MB. Steroid hormone receptors as prognostic markers in breast cancer. Am J Cancer Res. 2017;7(8):1617.
22. Abdulkareem I. A review on aetio-pathogenesis of breast cancer. J Genet Syndr Gene Ther. 2013;4(142):2.
23. Holen I, Speirs V, Morrissey B, Blyth K. In vivo models in breast cancer research: progress, challenges and future directions. Dis Model Mech. 2017;10(4):359- 371.
24. Akram M, Iqbal M, Daniyal M, Khan AU. Awareness and current knowledge of breast cancer. Biol Res. 2017;50(1): 1-23.
25. Ali A, Ahmed S. A review on chitosan and its nanocomposites in drug delivery. Int J Biol Macromol. 2018;109:273-286.
26. Younes I, Rinaudo M. Chitin and chitosan preparation from marine sources. Structure, properties and applications. Mar Drugs. 2015; 13(3): 1133-1174.
27. Goy RC, BRITTO Dd, Assis OB. A review of the antimicrobial activity of chitosan. Polímeros: Ciência e Tecnologia. 2009;19(3):241-247.
28. Kean T, Thanou M. Biodegradation, biodistribution and toxicity of chitosan. Adv Drug Delive Rev. 2010;62(1):3-11.
29. Hu Y-L, Qi W, Han F, Shao J-Z, Gao J-Q. Toxicity evaluation of biodegradable chitosan nanoparticles using a zebrafish embryo model. Int J Nanomedicine. 2011;6:3351.
30. Mohammed MA, Syeda J, Wasan KM, Wasan EK. An overview of chitosan nanoparticles and its application in non-parenteral drug delivery. Pharmaceutics. 2017;9(4): 53.
31. Rezaei aghdam H, Bitarafan Rajabi A, Sadat Ebrahimi SE, Beiki D, Abdi K, Mousavi Motlagh SS , Kiani Dehkordi B, Darbandi Azar A, Shafiee Ardestani M. 18F-FDG MicroPET and MRI Targeting Breast Cancer Mouse Model with Designed Synthesis Nanoparticles. J Nanomater. 2022;5737835.