1. Liguori I, Russo G, Curcio F, Bulli G, Aran L, Della-Morte D, et al. Oxidative stress, aging, and diseases. Clin Interv Aging. 2018;13:757.
2. Akhlaghi M, Taebpour M, Lotfabadi NN, Naghib SM, Jalili N, Farahmand L, et al. Synthesis and characterization of smart stimuli-responsive herbal drug-encapsulated nanoniosome particles for efficient treatment of breast cancer. Nanotechnology Reviews. 2022;11(1):1364-1385.
3. Xu D-P, Li Y, Meng X, Zhou T, Zhou Y, Zheng J, et al. Natural Antioxidants in Foods and Medicinal Plants: Extraction, Assessment and Resources. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;18(1):96.
4. Azizi M, Tavana M, Farsi M, Oroojalian F. Yield performance of Lingzhi or Reishi medicinal mushroom, Ganoderma lucidum (W. Curt.: Fr.) P. Karst.(higher Basidiomycetes), using different waste materials as substrates. Int J Med Mushrooms. 2012;14(5).
5. Cho HS, Lee J-H, Ryu SY, Joo SW, Cho MH, Lee J. Inhibition of Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Escherichia coli O157:H7 Biofilm Formation by Plant Metabolite ε-Viniferin. J Agric Food Chem. 2013;61(29):7120-7126.
6. Abdollahiyan P, Baradaran B, de la Guardia M, Oroojalian F, Mokhtarzadeh A. Cutting-edge progress and challenges in stimuli responsive hydrogel microenvironment for success in tissue engineering today. J Control Release. 2020;328:514-531.
7. Ozogul Y, Boğa EK, Akyol I, Durmus M, Ucar Y, Regenstein JM, et al. Antimicrobial activity of thyme essential oil nanoemulsions on spoilage bacteria of fish and food-borne pathogens. Food Bioscience. 2020;36:100635.
8. Dwivedy AK, Kumar M, Upadhyay N, Prakash B, Dubey NK. Plant essential oils against food borne fungi and mycotoxins. Current opinion in food science. 2016;11:16-21.
9. Farsaraei S, Moghaddam M, Mehdizadeh L. Chemical composition and antifungal activity of thyme (Thymus vulgaris) essential oil. RJP. 2017;4(Supplement):43
10. Turek C, Stintzing F. Stability of Essential Oils: A Review. Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety. 2013;12.
11. Hemati M, Haghiralsadat F, Jafary F, Moosavizadeh S, Moradi A. Targeting cell cycle protein in gastric cancer with CDC20siRNA and anticancer drugs (doxorubicin and quercetin) co-loaded cationic PEGylated nanoniosomes. Int J Nanomedicine. 2019;14:6575-6585.
12. Baranei M, Taheri RA, Tirgar M, Saeidi A, Oroojalian F, Uzun L, et al. Anticancer effect of green tea extract (GTE)-Loaded pH-responsive niosome Coated with PEG against different cell lines. Materials Today Communications. 2021;26:101751.
13. Rahimizadeh M, Eshghi H, Shiri A, Ghadamyari Z, Matin MM, Oroojalian F, et al. Fe (HSO 4) 3 as an efficient catalyst for diazotization and diazo coupling reactions. J. Korean Chem. Soc. 2012;56(6):716-719.
14. Oroojalian F, Rezayan AH, Shier WT, Abnous K, Ramezani M. Megalin-targeted enhanced transfection efficiency in cultured human HK-2 renal tubular proximal cells using aminoglycoside-carboxyalkyl-polyethylenimine-containing nanoplexes. Int J Pharm. 2017;523(1):102-120.
15. Rashidi A, Omidi M, Choolaei M, Nazarzadeh M, Yadegari A, Haghierosadat F, et al., editors. Electromechanical properties of vertically aligned carbon nanotube. Advanced Materials Research; 2013: Trans Tech Publ.
16. Omidi M, Malakoutian M, Choolaei M, Oroojalian F, Haghiralsadat F, Yazdian F. A Label-Free detection of biomolecules using micromechanical biosensors. Chinese Physics Letters. 2013;30(6):068701.
17. Abdollahiyan P, Oroojalian F, Mokhtarzadeh A. The triad of nanotechnology, cell signalling, and scaffold implantation for the successful repair of damaged organs: An overview on soft-tissue engineering. J Control Release. 2021;332:460-492.
18. Taebpour M, Arasteh F, Akhlaghi M, Haghirosadat BF, Oroojalian F, Tofighi D. Fabrication and characterization of PLGA polymeric nanoparticles containing Berberine and its cytotoxicity on breast cancer cell (MCF-7). J. Nanomed. Res. 2021;6(4):396-408.
19. Pashazadeh-Panahi P, Belali S, Sohrabi H, Oroojalian F, Hashemzaei M, Mokhtarzadeh A, et al. Metal-organic frameworks conjugated with biomolecules as efficient platforms for development of biosensors. TrAC Trends Anal. Chem. 2021;141:116285.
20. Karimi MA, Dadmehr M, Hosseini M, Korouzhdehi B, Oroojalian F. Sensitive detection of methylated DNA and methyltransferase activity based on the lighting up of FAM-labeled DNA quenched fluorescence by gold nanoparticles. RSC advances. 2019;9(21):12063-12069.
21. Boukhatem MN, Darwish NH, Sudha T, Bahlouli S, Kellou D, Benelmouffok AB, et al. In vitro antifungal and topical anti-inflammatory properties of essential oil from wild-growing thymus vulgaris (Lamiaceae) used for medicinal purposes in algeria: A new source of carvacrol. Sci Pharm. 2020;88(3):33.
22. Burt S. Essential oils: their antibacterial properties and potential applications in foods—a review. Int J Food Microbiol. 2004;94(3):223-253.
23. Ben Arfa A, Combes S, Preziosi‐Belloy L, Gontard N, Chalier P. Antimicrobial activity of carvacrol related to its chemical structure. Lett Appl Microbiol. 2006;43(2):149-154.
24. Lima IO, Pereira FdO, Oliveira WAd, Lima EdO, Menezes EA, Cunha FA, et al. Antifungal activity and mode of action of carvacrol against Candida albicans strains. J Essent Oil Res. 2013;25(2):138-142.
25. Baranauskaite J, Kubiliene A, Marksa M, Petrikaite V, Vitkevičius K, Baranauskas A, et al. The influence of different oregano species on the antioxidant activity determined using HPLC postcolumn DPPH method and anticancer activity of carvacrol and rosmarinic acid. Biomed Res Int. 2017;2017.
26. Haghiralsadat F, Amoabediny G, Sheikhha MH, Zandieh-Doulabi B, Naderinezhad S, Helder MN, et al. New liposomal doxorubicin nanoformulation for osteosarcoma: Drug release kinetic study based on thermo and pH sensitivity. Chem Biol Drug Des. 2017;90(3):368-379.
27. Akhlaghi M, Taebpour M, Sharafaldini M, Javani O, Haghiralsadat BF, Orojalian F, et al. Fabrication, characterization and evaluation of anti-cancer and antibacterial properties of nanosystems containing Hedera Helix aqueous extracts. Nanomed J. 2022;9(1).
28. Malekar SA, Sarode AL, Bach AC, 2nd, Worthen DR. The Localization of Phenolic Compounds in Liposomal Bilayers and Their Effects on Surface Characteristics and Colloidal Stability. AAPS PharmSciTech. 2016;17(6):1468-1476.
29. Haghiralsadat F, Azhdari M, Kalantar SM, Naderinezhad S, Teymourizadeh K, Yazdani M, et al. Strategy of Improvements in the rapeutic index of medicinal herbs of Iranianin digenous: Synthesis and characterization of phospholipid lipid-based vesicles in corporated Trachyspermum copticum. JSSU. 2016;24(6):468-478.
30. Hemati M, Haghiralsadat F, Yazdian F, Jafari F, Moradi A, Malekpour-Dehkordi Z. Development and characterization of a novel cationic PEGylated niosome-encapsulated forms of doxorubicin, quercetin and siRNA for the treatment of cancer by using combination therapy. Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol. 2019;47(1):1295-311.
31. Tabatabaei S, Kiani Nodeh F, Nasiri M, tightiz N, Asadipour M, Gohari M. In Vitro Inhibition of MCF-7 Human Breast Cancer Cells by Essential Oils of Rosmarinus officinalis, Thymus vulgaris L., and Lavender x intermedia. Arch. Breast. Cancer. 2018;5.
32. Salari S, Salari R. Nanoliposomal system of rosemary essential oil made by specific human cell phospholipids and evaluation of its anti-cancer properties. Applied Nanoscience. 2019;9(8):2085-2089.
33. Veloso RJ, Fronza N, Vargas Júnior A, Carvalho VS, Fujinawa MF, Silveira SMd. Potential of thyme essential oil on arugula sanitization. Ciência e Agrotecnologia. 2019;43.
34. Carvalho M, Albano H, Teixeira P. In vitro antimicrobial activities of various essential oils against pathogenic and spoilage microorganisms. J Food Qual Hazards Control. 2018;5(2):41-48.
35. Sakkas H, Economou V, Gousia P, Bozidis P, Sakkas VA, Petsios S, et al. Antibacterial efficacy of commercially available essential oils tested against drug-resistant gram-positive pathogens. Appl Sci. 2018;8(11):2201.
36. García-Díaz M, Patiño B, Vázquez C, Gil-Serna J. A novel niosome-encapsulated essential oil formulation to prevent Aspergillus flavus growth and aflatoxin contamination of maize grains during storage. Toxins (Basel). 2019;11(11):646.
37. Rasooli I, Abyaneh MR. Inhibitory effects of Thyme oils on growth and aflatoxin production by Aspergillus parasiticus. Food Control. 2004;15(6):479-483.
38. Mutlu-Ingok A, Devecioglu D, Dikmetas DN, Karbancioglu-Guler F, Capanoglu E. Antibacterial, antifungal, antimycotoxigenic, and antioxidant activities of essential oils: An updated review. Molecules. 2020;25(20):4711.