1. Olatunde OO, Benjakul S. Natural preservatives for extending the shelf‐life of seafood: A revisit. Compr. Rev. Food Sci. Food Saf. 2018; 17.6:1595-1612.
2. Almasi H, Zandi M, Beigzadeh S, Haghju S, Mehrnow N. Chitosan films incorporated with nettle (Urtica Dioica L.) extract-loaded nanoliposomes: II. Antioxidant activity and release properties. J Microencapsul. 2016; 33.5:449-459.
3. Okhli S, Mirzaei H, Hosseini SE. Antioxidant activity of citron peel (Citrus medica L.) essential oil and extract on stabilization of sunflower oil. OCL. 2020; 27:32.
4. Gao Z, Zhong W, Chen K, Tang P, Guo J. Chemical composition and anti-biofilm activity of essential oil from Citrus medica L. var. sarcodactylis Swingle against Listeria monocytogenes. Ind Crops Prod. 2020; 144:112036.
5. Li ZH, Cai M, Liu YS, Sun PL, Luo SL. Antibacterial activity and mechanisms of essential oil from Citrus medica L. var. sarcodactylis. Molecules. 2019; 24.8:1577.
6. Lou Z, Chen J, Yu F, Wang H, Kou X, Ma C, Zhu S. The antioxidant, antibacterial, antibiofilm activity of essential oil from Citrus medica L. var. sarcodactylis and its nanoemulsion. LWT. 2017; 80:371-377.
7. Ghorbanzade T, Jafari SM, Akhavan S, Hadavi R. Nano-encapsulation of fish oil in nano-liposomes and its application in fortification of yogurt. Food Chem. 2017; 216:146-152.
8. Nedovic V, Kalusevic A, Manojlovic V, Levic S, Bugarski B. An overview of encapsulation technologies for food applications. Procedia Food Sci. 2011; 1:1806-1815.
9. Raeisi S, Ojagh SM, Quek SY, Pourashouri P, Salaün F. Nano-encapsulation of fish oil and garlic essential oil by a novel composition of wall material: Persian gum-chitosan. LWT. 2019; 116:108494.
10. Alehosseini A, Sarabi-Jamab M, Ghorani B, Kadkhodaee R. Electro-encapsulation of Lactobacillus casei in high-resistant capsules of whey protein containing transglutaminase enzyme. LWT. 2019; 102:150-158.
11. Mahdi AA, Al-Maqtari QA, Mohammed JK, Al-Ansi W, Aqeel SM, Cui H, Lin L. Nanoencapsulation of Mandarin essential oil: Fabrication, characterization, and storage stability. Foods. 2021; 11.1:54.
12. Hosseinnia M, Khaledabad MA, Almasi H. Optimization of Ziziphora clinopodiodes essential oil microencapsulation by whey protein isolate and pectin: A comparative study. Int. j. Biol. Macromol. 2017; 101:958-966.
13. Ozdemir N, Bayrak A, Tat T, Altay F, Kiralan M, Kurt A. Microencapsulation of basil essential oil: utilization of gum arabic/whey protein isolate/maltodextrin combinations for encapsulation efficiency and in vitro release. J. Food Meas. Charact. 2021; 15:1865-1876.
14. El-Said MM, Haggag HF, El-Din HMF, Gad AS, Farahat AM. Antioxidant activities and physical properties of stirred yoghurt fortified with pomegranate peel extracts. Ann. Agric. Sci. 2014; 59.2:207-212.
15. Tiwari, R., & Takhistov, P. Nanotechnology‐enabled delivery systems for food functionalization and fortification. Nanotechnology research methods for foods and bioproducts. 2012; 55-101.
16. Fathi M, Emam-Djomeh Z, Aliabbasi N. Developing two new types of nanostructured vehicles to improve biological activity and functionality of curcumin. Food Biosci. 2021; 44:101386.
17. Zahr AS, Davis CA, Pishko MV. Macrophage uptake of core− shell nanoparticles surface modified with poly (ethylene glycol). Langmuir. 2006; 22(19);8178-8185.
18. Rashed MM, Zhang C, Ghaleb AD, Li J, Nagi A, Majeed H, Tong Q. Techno-functional properties and sustainable application of nanoparticles-based Lavandula angustifolia essential oil fabricated using unsaturated lipid-carrier and biodegradable wall material. Ind Crops Prod. 2019; 136:66-76.
19. Tavares L, Noreña CPZ. Encapsulation of ginger essential oil using complex coacervation method: Coacervate formation, rheological property, and physicochemical characterization. Food Bioproc Tech. 2020; 13.8:1405-1420.
20. Tan SP, Kha TC, Parks S, Stathopoulos C, Roach PD. Optimising the encapsulation of an aqueous bitter melon extract by spray-drying. Foods. 2015; 4.3:400-419.
21. Kuck LS, Noreña CPZ. Microencapsulation of grape (Vitis labrusca var. Bordo) skin phenolic extract using gum Arabic, polydextrose, and partially hydrolyzed guar gum as encapsulating agents. Food Chem. 2016; 194:569-576.
22. Volić M, Pajić-Lijaković I, Djordjević V, Knežević-Jugović Z, Pećinar I, Stevanović-Dajić Z, Bugarski B. Alginate/soy protein system for essential oil encapsulation with intestinal delivery. Carbohydr. Polym. 2018; 200:15-24.
23. Arora G, Malik K, Singh I. Formulation and evaluation of mucoadhesive matrix tablets of taro gum: Optimization using response surface methodology. Polim Med. 2011; 41.2:23-34.
24. Gouda R, Baishya H, Qing Z. Application of mathematical models in drug release kinetics of carbidopa and levodopa ER tablets. J. Dev. Drugs. 2017; 6.02:1-8.
25. Al-Kinani MA, Haider AJ, Al-Musawi S. Design, construction and characterization of intelligence polymer coated core–shell nanocarrier for curcumin drug encapsulation and delivery in lung cancer therapy purposes. J Inorg Organomet Polym Mater. 2021; 31(1):70-79.
26. Rezaei A, Kamali B, Kamali AR. Correlation between morphological, structural and electrical properties of graphite and exfoliated graphene nanostructures. Measurement. 2020; 150:107087.
27. Yang K, Liu A, Hu A, Li J, Zen Z, Liu Y, Li C. Preparation and characterization of cinnamon essential oil nanocapsules and comparison of volatile components and antibacterial ability of cinnamon essential oil before and after encapsulation. Food Control. 2021; 123:107783.
28. Bagheri L, Madadlou A, Yarmand M, Mousavi ME. Nanoencapsulation of date palm pit extract in whey protein particles generated via desolvation method. Food Res. Int. 2013; 51.2:866-871.
29. Ramos ÓL, Reinas I, Silva SI, Fernandes JC, Cerqueira MA, Pereira RN, Malcata FX. Effect of whey protein purity and glycerol content upon physical properties of edible films manufactured therefrom. Food hydrocoll. 2013; 30.1:110-122.