1.Siegel RL, Miller KD, Fedewa SA, Ahnen DJ, Meester RGS, Barzi A, Jemal A. Colorectal Cancer Statistics, 2017. CA Cancer J Clin. 2017; 67(3): 177-193.
2.Sanjai C, Kothan S, Gonil P, Saesoo S, Sajomsang W. Chitosan-triphosphate nanoparticles for encapsulation of super-paramagnetic iron oxide as an MRI contrast agent. Carbohydr Polym. 2014; 104: 231–237.
3.Sun C, Lee JJSH, Zhang M. Magnetic nanoparticles in MR imaging and drug delivery. Adv Drug Del Rev. 2008; 60: 1252–1265.
4.Albanese C, Rodriguez OC, VanMeter J, Fricke ST, Rood BR, Lee Y, Wang SS, Madhavan S, Gusev Y, 3rd Petricoin EF, Wang Y. Preclinical magnetic resonance imaging and systems biology in cancer research: current applications and challenges. Am J Pathol. 2013; 182: 312–318.
5.Maboudi SA, Shojaosadati SA, Arpanaei A. Synthesis and characterization of multilayered nanobiohybrid magnetic particles for biomedical applications. Mater Des. 2017; 115: 317-324.
6.Li J, He Y, Sun W, Luo Y, Cai H, Pan Y, Shen M, Xia J, Shi X. Hyaluronic acid-modified hydrothermally synthesized iron oxide. Biomaterials. 2014; 35: 3666–3677.
7.Rosenberger I, Strauss A, Dobiasch S. Targeted diagnostic magnetic nanoparticles for medical imaging of pancreatic cancer J. Control Rel. 2015; 214: 76–84.
8.Hong GB, Zhou J, Yuan R. Folate-targeted polymeric micelles loaded with ultrasmall superparamagnetic iron oxide. combined small size and high MRI sensitivity. Int J Nanomedicine. 2012; 7: 2863-2872.
9. Xie J, Zhang Y, Yan C, Song L, Wen S, Zang F, Chen G, Ding Q, Yan C, Gu N. High-performance PEGylated Mn-Zn ferrite nanocrystals as a passive-targeted agent for magnetically induced cancer theranostics. Biomaterials (2014); 35: 9126–9136.
10. Frangioni JV. New technologies for human cancer imaging. J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26: 4012–4021.
11. Jun YW, Lee JH, Cheon J. Chemical design of nanoparticle probes for high-performance magnetic resonance imaging. Angew Chemie - Int Ed. 2008; 47: 5122–5135.
12.Kandasamy G, Maity D. Recent advances in superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles (SPIONs) for in vitro and in vivo cancer nanotheranostics. Int J Pharm. 2015; 496: 191–218.
13. Pysz MA, Gambhir SS, Willmann JK. Molecular imaging: current status and emerging strategies. Clin Radiol. 2010; 65: 500–516.
14. Weissleder R. Scaling Down Imaging: Molecular Mapping of Cancer in Mice. Nat Rev Cancer. 2002; 2: 11–18.
15. Weissleder R, Mahmood U. Molecular Imaging, Radiology. 2001; 219: 316–333.
16. Rosenberger I, Schmithals C, Vandooren J. Physico-chemical and toxicological characterization of iron-containing albumin nanoparticles as platforms for medical imaging. J Control Rel. 2014; 194: 130–137.
17.Lima-Tenorio MK, Gomez Pineda EA, Ahmad NM, Fessi H, Elaissari A. Magnetic nanoparticles: In vivo cancer diagnosis and therapy. Int J Pharm. 2015; 493: 313–327.
18.Ghosh P, Patwari J, Dasgupta S. Complexation with Human Serum Albumin Facilitates Sustained Release of Morin from Polylactic-Co-Glycolic Acid Nanoparticles. J Phys Chem B. 2017; 121: 1758–1770.
19.Singh P, Singh H, Castro-Aceituno V, Ahn S, Kim YJ, Yang DC. Bovine serum albumin as a nanocarrier for the efficient delivery of ginsenoside compound K: preparation, physicochemical characterizations and in vitro biological studies. RSC Adv. 2017; 7: 15397–15407.
20.Kouchakzadeh H, Shojaosadati SA. The prominent role of protein-based delivery systems on the development of cancer treatment. Curr Pharm Des. 2016; 22: 3455-3465.
21. Li H, Yan K, Shang Y, Shrestha L, Liao R, Liu F, Li P, Xu H, Xu Z, Chu PK. Folate-bovine serum albumin functionalized polymeric micelles loaded with superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles for tumor targeting and magnetic resonance imaging. Acta Biomater. 2015; 15: 117-126.
22.Mariam J, Sivakami S, Dongre PM. Albumin corona on nanoparticles–a strategic approach in drug delivery. Drug Deliv. 2016; 23: 2668–2676.
23. Kouchakzadeh H, Soudi T, Heshmati Aghda N, Shojaosadati SA. Ligand-modified Biopolymeric Nanoparticles as Efficient Tools for Targeted Cancer Therapy. Curr Pharm Des. 2016; 23: 5336-5348.
24.Langer K, Anhorn MG, Steinhauser I, Dreis S, Celebi D, Schrickel N, Faust S, Vogel V. Human serum albumin (HSA) nanoparticles: Reproducibility of preparation process and kinetics of enzymatic degradation. Int J Pharm. 2008; 347: 109–117.
25.Kouchakzadeh H, Safavi MS, Shojaosadati SA. Efficient delivery of therapeutic agents by using targeted albumin nanoparticles. Adv Protein Chem Struct Biol. 2015; 98: 121–143.
26.Kouchakzadeh H, Shojaosadati SA, Tahmasebi F, Shokri F. Optimization of an anti-HER2 monoclonal antibody targeted delivery system using PEGylated human serum albumin nanoparticles. Int J Pharm. 2013; 447: 62–69.
27.Kouchakzadeh H, Shojaosadati SA, Maghsoudi A, Vasheghani Farahani E. Optimization of PEGylation conditions for BSA nanoparticles using response surface methodology. AAPS PharmSciTech. 2010; 11: 1206–1211.
28. Jun JY, Nguyen HH, Paik SYR, Chun HS, Kang BC, Ko S. Preparation of size-controlled bovine serum albumin (BSA) nanoparticles by a modified desolvation method, Food Chem. 2011; 127: 1892–1898.
29.Kouchakzadeh H, Shojaosadati SA, Shokri F. Efficient loading and entrapment of tamoxifen in human serum albumin based nanoparticulate delivery system by a modified desolvation technique. Chem Eng Res Des. 2014; 92: 1681–1692.
30. Ishay RB, Israel LL, Eitan EL, Partouche DM, Lellouche JP. Maghemite-human serum albumin hybrid nanoparticles: towards a theranostic system with high MRI r 2 * relaxivity, J Mater Chem B. 2016; 4: 3801–3814.
31.Deljoo Kojabad Z, Shojaosadati SA. Chemical synthesis of polypyrrole nanostructures: Optimization and applications for neural microelectrodes. Mater Des. 2016; 96: 378-384.
32.Dobrovolskaia MA, Clogston JD, Neun BW, Hall JB, Patri AK, McNeil SE. Method for Analysis of Nanoparticle Heolytic Properties In Vitro. Nano Lett. 2008; 8: 2180–2187.
33.Yamashita F, Hashida M. Pharmacokinetic considerations for targeted drug delivery. Adv Drug Deliv Rev. 2013; 65: 139–147.
34.Pirollo KF, Chang EH, Does a targeting ligand influence nanoparticle tumor localization or uptake?. Trends Biotechnol. 2008; 26: 552–558.
35.Hobbs SK, Monsky WL, Yuan F, Roberts WG, Griffith L, Torchilin VP, Jain RK. Regulation of transport pathways in tumor vessels: Role of tumor type and microenvironment. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 1998; 95: 4607–4612.
36. Baea YH, Park K. Targeted drug delivery to tumors: myths, reality and possibility. J. Control Release (2011); 153: 198–205.
37. Nel A, Ruoslahti E, Meng H. New Insights into ‘permeability’ as in the Enhanced Permeability and Retention Effect of Cancer Nanotherapeutics. ACS Nano. 2017; 11: 9567–9569.
38.Schleich N, Sibret P, Danhier P. Dual anticancer drug/superparamagnetic iron oxide-loaded PLGA-based nanoparticles for cancer therapy and magnetic resonance imaging. Int J Pharm. 2013; 447: 94–101.
39.Schlenk F, Werner S, Rabel M, Jacobs F, Bergemann C, Clement JH, Fischer D. Comprehensive analysis of the in vitro and ex ovo hemocompatibility of surface engineered iron oxide nanoparticles for biomedical applications. Arch Toxicol. 2017; 91: 3271–3286.
40.Blanco E, Shen H, Ferrari M. Principles of nanoparticle design for overcoming biological barriers to drug delivery. Nat Biotechnol. 2015; 33: 941–951.
41.Muthiah M, Park IK, Cho CS. Surface modification of iron oxide nanoparticles by biocompatible polymers for tissue imaging and targeting. Biotechnol Adv. 2013; 31: 1224–1236.
42.Ahmad T, Bae H, Iqbal Y, Rhee I, Hong S. Chitosan-coated nickel-ferrite nanoparticles as contrast agents in magnetic resonance imaging. J Magn Magn Mater. 2015; 381: 151–157.
43.Li ZY, Qin XY, Guo LY, Wang H, Liu XX, Zheng ZZ, Guan HT, Song L, Zou YH, Fan TY. Poly (acrylic acid) microspheres loaded with superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles for transcatheter arterial embolization and MRI detectability: In vitro and in vivo evaluation. Int J Pharm. 2017; 527 (1-2); 31-41.
44.Song X, Luo X, Zhang Q, Zhu A, Ji L, Yan C. Preparation and characterization of biofunctionalized chitosan/Fe3O4 magnetic nanoparticles for application in liver magnetic resonance imaging. J Magn Magn Mater. 2015; 388: 116–122.
45.Wang J, Zhang B, Wang L, Wang M, Gao F. One-pot synthesis of water-soluble superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles and their MRI contrast effects in the mouse brains. Mater Sci Eng C. 2015; 48: 416–423.